Level of cover – Building and contents insurance

House with tiled roofFor most people, the biggest investment they’ll ever make in their lifetime is in a property. That’s why it’s absolutely crucial to ensure you protect your property with a suitable buildings insurance policy. You’ll want a comprehensive policy which covers all major perils like fire, flood, earthquake and so on.

lcd televisionIf you’re letting a furnished property then you’ll want to ensure you’re covered for the cost of repairing, or where applicable replacing the contents, following loss or damage caused by the major perils such as fire, flood and theft.

Benefits to you

  • Many insurance companies apply a discount to policies sold through a broker, a saving that is passed onto you!
  • A broker will provide you with quotes from a panel of well known insurers which saves you from having to approach each one individually.
  • There’s no need to understand confusing insurance jargon, the broker will explain everything to you in straight forward English!
  • Should the unfortunate happen and you need to make a claim, the broker will be there to help you through it.

Online quote

If you’re ready to get an instant online quote to insure the building/contents of your let property, click the button below.

Get Quote